Co-curricular activities provide students with an opportunity to develop particular skills such as effective time management and brings out their hidden talents.
• Interhouse activities are conducted every Wednesday.
• Gurukul is divided into four houses: Gandhi, Nehru, Tilak and Tagore.
• Each student is allocated to one house under the supervision of a house master.
• The house system fosters a spirit of co-operation and healthy competition.
• By being a member of the house, students and teachers are encouraged to foster team spirit.
• All houses have the opportunity to earn house points by participating in various activities throughout the year.
• A winning house trophy is then awarded in the Gurukul Annual function.